Performance Management: In our view, this covers everything from Strategic and Business Planning, through to managing the performance of individuals and teams. We have enabled clients to:
- Develop develop and cascade strategic and operational objectives from Board-level to front-line staff
- Improve line managers’ capabilities to hold effective “performance conversations” with problem staff
- Unblock disfunctional teams so they can become truly high-performing
We have provided support in:
- Developing and deploying Balanced Scorecards
- Designing SMART Business Plans at organisational, divisional and team levels
- Developing effective personal performance management skills (target setting and appraisal)
- Developing high-performing teams
Ian’s clients include:
Our articles on Performance Management, free to download…
Are you ready for a Balanced Scorecard?
Does your Balanced Scorecard Add Value?
Identifying Measurements with a Balanced Scorecard
Lead and Lag Indicators
Outcomes vs. Outputs: Are they different?
Managing by Numbers: Statistical Thinking (SPC)
Why Benchmarking Might Not Work
Change and Staff Engagement: Using TalkFreely to enable staff engagement
Process Change: Engagement is key
Why you don’t need a Culture Change Programme
Knowledge Management – Applied Common Sense
Corrective Action – Root Cause Problem Solving
Are you ready for Continuous Improvement?
OpenStrategies: An Introduction: Using the OpenStrategies approach for multi-stakeholder planning. Read the Brief PRUB Summary for an overview of OpenStrategies’ PRUB Thinking.