My colleague John Eary will be running a webinar in conjunction with the British Library Business and IP Centre.
John has assisted over 40 organisations to adopt new ways of working. John is the author of a new book, Agile Working and the Digital Workspace published by Business Expert Press.
The cost of the webinar is £36 inclusive of VAT. Book here.
What you will learn
In this webinar:
- Benefits and challenges of virtual teams of homeworkers
- Ensuring team members are engage
- Setting expectations
- Adapting management and communication styles
- Using technology as a management tool
- The ingredients of successful virtual meetings
- Using communication and collaboration tools effectively
- Protocols and guidelines for communicating with homeworking staff
- Maintaining motivation and supporting staff
By the end of the session you will have a better understanding of the appropriate management and communication styles to manage and support homeworking staff.