The Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences
With over 12,500 members from around the globe, INFORMS is the leading international association for professionals in operations research and analytics.
INFORMS promotes best practices and advances in operations research, management science, and analytics to improve operational processes, decision-making, and outcomes through an array of highly-cited publications, conferences, competitions, networking communities, and professional development services.
The INFORMS magazine, Analytics, is available free, online. Subscribe online to keep up-to-date.
Recent issues include:
- Customer data: volume vs. value
- Big data: products, services, operations
- Machines, man and intelligence
- Innovation drives dynamic VR sector
- Forum: Anxiety over Artificial Intelligence
- The rise of self-service analytics
- Advanced analytics at Kroger
- Deep dive into edge IoT analytics
- Get to know your data