The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2015 annual report for my blog.
The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 56,000 times in 2015. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 21 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
Attractions in 2015
These are the posts that got the most views in 2015.
- Lead vs. Lag Indicators August 2009
- How to create a “half decent” Gantt Chart in Excel June 2009
- Objectives, Measures and Deliverables June 2009
- Project Objectives vs. Deliverables – again! September 2011
- Google Spreadsheet for creating a Gantt Chart March 2012
Where did my readers come from?
188 countries in all! Most visitors came from The United States (13395). United Kingdom (8694) & Australia (5585) were not far behind.