- Lead vs. Lag Indicators – what’s the difference? [View the slideshow]
- How to create a half decent Gantt Chart in Excel [free Excel template download]
- Objectives, Measures and Deliverables – what every Project Manager needs to know
- Office 5S Checklist for staff – tips for applying 5S in a non-manufacturing environment
- Process Management in Human Resources – HR people really can get their heads around process!
- 5S Lean Simulation [includes a link to download free training materials]
- Kaizen Blitz – an introduction and words of caution
- SIPOC first, process mapping second – why you shouldn’t rush into drawing process maps
- My favourite Change Management Models
- Weighing the pig won’t make it fatter! – let’s not focus on making “reports” better
Madison Square Garden can seat 20,000 people for a concert. This blog was viewed about 66,000 times in 2013. If it were a concert at Madison Square Garden, it would take about 3 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
In 2013, there were 105 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 388 posts.
The busiest day of the year was February 14th with 423 views. The most popular post that day was How to create a “half decent” Gantt Chart in Excel.
Happy New Year to all my readers.