I recently came across a useful link via Twitter and it’s IBM’s DeveloperWorks page on Agile Software Development. There is a series of useful articles on:
- Getting oriented (Agile overviews)
- Adopting Agile approaches
- IBM’s Disciplined Agile Delivery process framework
- Agile methods for systems engineering
- Software for Agile development
While quite a lot of the articles are promoting IBM and its approaches, there’s plenty of interesting reading for anyone who wants to get familiar with Agile in an IT world.
A good article to start with is “Is Agile right for your organisation?”
Follow this link.