Managers are increasingly being challenged to justify their decisions with evidence and data. Management by Fact is the mantra of any organisation that is serious about Continuous Improvement. This half-day “taster” workshop for public sector managers will show you how easy it is to acquire the skills and confidence to help improve your decision-making through analysis of data.
Who should attend:
- Anyone who manages a team or has responsibility for the performance of a department, and who perhaps feels they are not making the best use of available data and KPIs
- This workshop is not for business analysts or performance specialists who are already comfortable handling data and applying statistical thinking
4 Reasons why you should attend:
- You hated maths at school, but feel you could do with getting more skilled at handling data
- The thought of statistical analysis fills you with dread, but you know there are better ways to analyse data before making decisions
- You need the confidence to be able to show quantitatively that the improvement actions you are taking are delivering real, beneficial performance change
- You want to pick up some simple tips for gaining insights from data that you can apply immediately back at work
Dates: 25th January and 20th March (London)
Download the Brochure and Booking Form.