Engaging an organisation in the process of innovation and improvement
We’re running a series of workshops in conjunction with our partner TalkFreely.
To enable you to identify practical ways to engage your organisation’s people in the process of innovation that deliver real business benefits.
The workshop will cover the following subject areas:
– Why creativity and innovation are different (and why you don’t just need creativity!)
– Why organisations typically struggle to engage staff in innovation and how to overcome the barriers
– The key steps required to implement a successful innovation process
– How to adopt a structured, managed, process to deliver real benefits through innovation
– The five things senior managers need to ensure are in place for change through innovation to succeed
– The benefits being achieved by organisations who are serious about innovation
3rd December – London, 12th January – Birmingham, 11th Febraury – Leeds
Timings – Starts at 09.30 and finishes at 16:30. Buffet lunch and tea / coffee provided.
Cost – £195 per delegate
Note – If you would like to run an in-house workshop, please contact us.
You can register your interest online here.