Following the success of our half-day workshop in July, we are pleased to offer this extended, 1-day, workshop for Criminal Justice sector Senior Responsible Owners (SROs) who want to identify practical ways they can help to improve delivery of project and programme benefits.
Attendees’ feedback included:
– “Stimulating and challenging”
– “Key messages: need to measure, need to learn from mistakes”
– “Very good session; overall well worth the time”
This workshop will provide opportunities to:
- Explore the latest research on Project Portfolio Analysis & Benefits Management, including the methodologies developed by Cranfield School of Management
- Identify the “psychology” behind over-stated and under-delivered project benefits
- Develop some practical approaches to reduce the “fog of bureaucracy”
Date: 25th November 2009
This workshop can also be run in-house.